Thursday, June 16, 2011

Travelling Monster Madness

So i'm really getting into blogging! I love reading all your blogs... everybody has something interesting to say! I will try to keep mine as interesting as all your blogs.  Speaking of interesting, I have a whacky idea and I wonder what you guys think about it.  I would like to send one of my critters around to travel the world..and hopefully get back to me at some point.  I need a bunch of people willing to participate just for fun! So I would sent the monster to you, you could then spend a few days with him showing him around your city..or home.  Ideally I would love for you to take a picture of him or with him doing something silly, fun, ..get creative..or not.  It would be great if we can tell which city he is from the pic if possible, or maybe take a picture close to some iconic monument, statue etc in your city.  Then send him off to the next person. 

Obviously I'm looking for honest, fun people that are willing to spend a few bucks to send him to the next person.  It may be a dumb idea, but if we get a bunch of fun people this could be interesting! He may end up being the most travelled monster.  I will try to make him light and as limber as possible to make it cheaper on shipping.

Let me know if you are interested.  I will collect a list of names (email them to me at doodledollies@gmail.com)

so what do you think about that idea?

6 comments:

  1. Fun and fabulous! I would love to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool idea! I think this would be so much fun! We can all include the posts about it on our blog when he (or she?) visits us. I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love it! think I may have to join in...and steal this idea from you at some point to do with my bears!

    ReplyDelete