Friday, August 12, 2011

'Art in the city' craft show coming up!

I have a craft show coming up on August 26, 27 and 28th! It has me stressed out a little more than I want to be because now I realise I might have bitten off more that I can chew! I am sewing away like a mad woman to make sure I have enough stock for the show.  I have never done this particular one and I hear it can get really busy.  For the locals, it will be at the confederation park behind the city hall so come visit me there then.. there will be lots of other artists so bring your wallets :)

So if I don't blog as regularly in the next few weeks, then you know what I'm up to.

I am expecting the next batch of photos of Bilberts adventure this weekend and I will certainly make time to put those up for Bilbert's fans!! yaaay!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment