Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bilbert's First Adventure in Oxford!


Bilbert has already arrived in Oxford and is having a great time with Naomi and gang!!

"I arrived in Oxfordshire in first class style (thank you Claire and postie) and the first thing to do was meet the rest of the gang. From the left there was Jarath, Jack Sparrow *WOW a real pirate! The Librarian, Ben the biker who I though was scary looking at first but he's a real teddy bear once you get to know him and Lady Loveday, a beautiful steampunk lady who has promised me a ride on her Zepplin tomorrow, I wonder if Naomi will lend me some goggles..


Next person I met was Naomi's latest project....

....A beautiful winged mermaid!!

 I could really go for this wing lark, save a load of postage if I could just fly everywhere!!

Huh? Not too sure about this fella tho, says he's called Fred but apart from that he didn't talk much

I'm having such a great time with every one so far!! I may never leave Oxford!! I will write soon with more adventures"

Bilbert sure got to Oxford fast! Wow he seems to be having so much fun and meeting such interesting characters!! I will post as soon as he writes with more adventure! Have fun Bilbert!!

You can also follow his Oxford adventures in Naomi's blog as well here http://isle-of-shalotte.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad he is having a great time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that Bilbert is enjoying himself. Can't wait to see what he does next.

    ReplyDelete