Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bilbert's adventure in Oxford continues....

"Today has been an exciting day for me!!  First of all I met the chickens..

 This is Alphonse

..and these are Jack and Maggie

This is Willow, she's 3 yrs old and is a black and tan cocker spaniel. She wanted to play with me but Naomi said I was a little too small for her rough and tumble games. She's a poppet tho and I got to scratch her tummy

This is Gemini, she's a miniature shetland who I'm going to have a ride on over the w/e



...and this is Tess, she's 20 and is recovering from a nasty foot infection, poor baby.

Off to explore the orchard....

My! that's a lot of apples

 Peekaboo!

That was fun! I could use a rest..

mmmh! this is nice! Now all I need is someone to swing me...

yaawwn... I will be in touch later and let you know what mischief I got into.  I miss you all...."






4 comments:

  1. Yes!! Another Bilbert's adventure!!
    Do you know I am your fan?? You are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me smile! I love the photo of your hiding in the trees :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too cute! Love Bilbert's adventure.

    ReplyDelete