Monday, April 7, 2014

In Kenya at last!

Hi folk!

I'm finally in Kenya! My flight got a little delayed but I made it safe and sound! I had a wonderful time getting here!

Here I was just about to board! Business Class?! Ha I wish!! See how hopeful I look? I gave the stewardess the same look hoping for an upgrade and all I got was an extra packet of macadamia nuts and a kiss on the cheek! She was very pretty so I'll take that! 

Oh what fun!! I played some games, and listened to some dance music!! They even had some cool African beats to set the tone! Oh I was getting very excited about getting to Kenya!! 

I watched a few movies!! And some cartoons!! That was so exciting! I tried to sleep but the lady beside me, Stella, had a very loud snore!! Believe me when I say it sounded like three hungry piggies snorting and grunting at the same time! She was very sweet though. She happened to be Kenyan and she told me all sorts of stories about Kenya and what to expect!! 

When we landed you could hear all the commotion and excitement!! People talking about families and tourists talking about safaris.. Oh if I had a tail I would wag it from all the excitement I felt!! I usually wait until most people disembark before I do! People can be very pushy and the last thing I want is to get knocked over and stomped! No sir! Not today!! Not now!!

I'm here!! I'm here! Finally I'm here!!! Thank goodness away from the crowds too! Can you see the international Arrivals behind me over yonder? See the crowds? There was a bunch of people asking if I needed a taxi, lucky for me my friend Phil was there to pick me up!! I'm busting at the seams too! Boy do they give you tons of food in those flights! And apparently a lot of alcohol! You should've seen the drunk people staggering out of the plane! Good thing I waited to get out! 

Bye bye Airport! Bye bye Kenya Airways! See you all on my way out! Now I just have to get home, unpack, nap and start touring! Oh boy! I can't wait to see what kind of adventure and mischief I can get into here. I bet neither can you huh?

Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite! Teeheehee! 



2 comments:

  1. Hee hee, cute. Glad to see you're up and traveling again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i'm having a wonderful time travelling.. :)

    ReplyDelete